This post of White Gold Diamond Bands was posted on May 30, 2017 at 10:21 pm. It is posted under the Wedding Ring category. White Gold Diamond Bands is tagged with White Gold Diamond Bands, White, Gold, Diamond, Bands..
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Bandsband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
White Gold Diamond Bands have 6 pictures , they are T.W. Diamond Wedding Band In 10K White Gold - Zales, Openwork 18K White Gold Diamond Band Ring, Wedding Band With 1/8 Carat TW Of Diamonds In 14kt White Gold, Anniversary Bands! On Pinterest | White Gold, Vintage Diamond And Eternity Bands, T.W. Diamond Milgrain Wedding Band In 14K White Gold, 14KT White Gold 0.25CT Round Diamond Band Top. Zoom In. Following are the pictures:
Welcoming favorite group to shout in the wedding. Should you choose not produce a budget, advisable to receive the groom's preferred group for a "event" and performed your woman afew tunes. Then, "kidnap" when the group and his favorite songs are enjoying the groom to sing along. Effectively, he would declare one thousand thanks for your items for your groom that actually not assumed.
Alright, that's four White Gold Diamond Bands are ridiculous and fun. Well, we believe this prize may go to remember and recollects specially you similar to this is absurd, as the closest buddies who present presents. Even so, we are confident he would have loved it.
Super classic car. Is quiet - nonetheless you ask approval from the category of groom and the bride to change the marriage car. Rent a vehicle that is about his liking, then be "driver" on her wedding. Create funny and exclusive designs on the car. He'd be nuts and stunned in the idea of a present for that groom fun.