This blog post of Wedding Rings 14k Gold was uploaded on May 21, 2017 at 7:49 pm. This blog post is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. Wedding Rings 14k Gold is tagged with Wedding Rings 14k Gold, Wedding, Rings, 14k, Gold..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Wedding Rings 14k Gold have 7 attachments it's including Collection 14k Gold Engagement Ring Pictures - Weddings Center. Collection 14k Gold Engagement Ring Pictures Weddings Center, Wear Something Beautiful Every Day! This Trio Of Wedding Rings ., Princess Cut Round Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set 3.5ct 14K Gold, Wedding Bands In Connecticut On Pinterest | Shops, White Gold And Flats, French 14k Yellow Gold Three Stone Cubic Zirconia Diamond, Five Stone 14K Gold Diamond Mens Wedding Ring 1.5ct - Ye ., Brushed Inlay Wedding Ring In 14k Yellow Gold. Following are the images:
For every single pair, relationship will be the most desirable. Although not sometimes, some partners actually combat just before their happy evening. Because caring for the wedding service isn't included simple these specific things occur normally. Several things must be taken care of, from the building where the marriage reception, meals, wedding gowns, designs to wedding invites.
Visit exhibition. It'd not harm to go to a wedding display if you want to save expenses. Instant if you learn a card that matches request that's been discussed together with the pair along with the family booking. If the wedding event occasion typically gets an added bonus value of the vendor it pulls. Get a discount of 20% off the standard value or get it does save money plus gifts invitation card range is quite successful.
Sometimes brides also want to show the prewedding photos . It does not matter if you'd like todo it, especially given that there are numerous individuals who need to see the bride's encounter. By adding a prewedding pictures over a Wedding Rings 14k Gold and the layout of the invitation card can eliminate the attention of guests and add together.