This post of Wedding Invitations Word was published at August 4, 2017 at 1:48 pm. This post is uploaded in the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitations Word is tagged with Wedding Invitations Word, Wedding, Invitations, Word..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
This blog post about Wedding Invitations Word have 5 photos , they are Wedding Invitation Wording Examples In Various Styles, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples, 17 Best Ideas About Wedding Invitation Wording On Pinterest | Invitation Wording, Wedding Invitation Wording Samples And Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Wording, Elegant Wedding Invitations, Formal Wedding Invites, Timeless Wedding Invitations, Calligraphy Wedding Invitations, Black And White Wedding, Classic Wording Sample. Below are the photos:
A Wedding Invitations Word Can Save Spending while in the Long-Term. Price could be more expensive than getting an engagement ring alone, when you're purchasing a wedding band packages. You determine to buy a a wedding ring also, since there is the full importance with this set later once the future later. In most cases, you will conserve and have difficulty in determining the correct or ideal ring for the potential later.
Consider To Adjust Band Between Guys with Celebration Women's Occasion. The perfect alternative to get a wedding band collection is to obtain a a wedding ring that match the other person. With a collection like this, you've of shopping for a wedding ring that complement, the choice or various rings that suit every personis individuality.
Consumers are buying, possess a range of many set-to be viewed, so they will probably get yourself a Wedding Invitations Word that fits their specifications that are individual. A diamond wedding band collection can be a greatest alternate journey in order to purchase a wedding-ring and a wedding ring separately, in addition to a great way to entail your associate in order to swap ideas along the way of buying and choosing.