Wedding Invitation Card Template Free was uploaded at July 6, 2017 at 10:44 pm. It is posted at the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Card Template Free is tagged with Wedding Invitation Card Template Free, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Template, Free..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Wedding Invitation Card Template Free have 4 images it's including Cool Enthusiastic Invitation, Wedding Invitation Card Template Free Vector, Wedding Invitation Card Templates Free Vector 34.59MB, Wedding Card Borders Hindu Wedding Invitation Card Sample Free Download | Actress Amp Model Eshita Mehboob Wedding Pictures Dulha Amp Dulhan, Nida Pasha Amp .. Here are the pictures:
Invitation card is one kind of a mirror of a Wedding Invitation Card Template Free. Perhaps, request cards are a reflection of the wedding party's face. Of course, apart from a satisfied moment for the bride and her household, a wedding party can be a time to get as well as individuals who have not meet. Nonetheless, those who expect his introduction didn't attend will be made by a poor request cards.
Invitation Card Layout. Prepare some request card design. Card design you can get from internet, spot or invitation card you'll actually receive. Consult with your spouse which design you will utilize.
For you who are planning for relationship it is worth careful in choosing the request card that'll be sent to friends and relatives and watchful. Invitations are made to share details about who's planning to get the full time, married and place of the function clearly. You should think about in selecting and making Wedding Invitation Card Template Free are as follows.
Attach photos Pre Wedding. If you like to place a photo Prewedding subsequently choose the best one. Installation pre-wedding photo enough to greatly help visitors to learn who is going to get married. It get to know your parents or just could be an invited guest a classic pal.